Friday, September 4, 2009

Posting!

Why hello again, everyone! Things have been good with me, thanks for askin'. :) I've been in an extremely good mood for the past couple weeks. There still hasn't been that much time to work on personal projects, but this weekend is a long weekend, so wish me luck! Since I last posted I've been to my second life drawing class. Tally, I promise I'll post what I drew! *eventually* I've gotta remind myself that I'm still a noob so it's forgivable if I'm not amazing at it yet. >3<

Anyways, I've whipped up a little fan art for the an online comic my friend Christina Gaudet is doing. We were in the same Graphic Design course, and she was a year ahead of me. Anyways, I thought it would be fun to do some fan art sketchies, and I'm starting with Christina's comic "Never" first. :) It seems I had trouble finding her name, but I believe it's Blenia? I checked through the comic and it doesn't actually say, so... >__>
---> http://www.hallhogs.com/never/may0409.html  <---