Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Faces Watching You...

Only a few days left before my deadline! I've been busting my butt for the last month and a half on it, but I'm actually satisfied with the way it's looking, which is a big deal! I'm the worst critic of my own work. With so little time left, you may be asking, "what are you doing on blogger then?! Get back to work and finish your project!!" Well, I'm asking myself the same thing... Hm...

I did squeeze in a little time to doodle during the last little while, and I thought I'd quickly post 'em here! Trying to improve drawing different faces/hair by drawing out of magazines. Though all these are white women. Next time I'll have to concentrate on different races!

2 comments:

Natalie Nourigat said...

Brenda, these look WONDERFUL! I especially love the last lady.

I am trying to work on the same thing--breaking out of my go-to face types and hairstyles. The beauty of the world is its variety...

Bren said...

Thanks, Tally! *hugs!*
Yes, it's so easy to fall into what's comfortable. I really need to keep pushing myself!! I totally agree that what makes us different from each other is where our beauty lies :)

Let's keep doing our best! :D