Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hey everyone! I'm still (barely) alive!! So much going on! Still plugging away at my freelance comic! Had a hard time last week since my client was trying to push my deadline to be sooner than what was agreed upon. I managed to convince him to keep the deadline where it was originally (April 30th). However, I still foresee many sleepless nights! Oh my! Gonna have to keep the coffee brewing all day long in case of emergencies! On the positive side, I can now focus fully on this comic. That little freelance job with Trapeze in March is now over, so no more of this 9:00am-5:00pm at the office, and 6:00pm-1:00am drawing the comic!

Also, on top of that, there is drama involving a sister of mine returning home. Luckily it's been decided that she'll stay with my parents. Don't think I could've handled having her at my apartment while I'm working from home with this stressful deadline.

During the Easter weekend, I did allow myself some time enjoy the beautiful weather we've been having. Spring is finally here, people!!

Sorry, yes - this is a rant entry!! Oops!

No comments: