Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sculpy Clay

Yesterday my friend Nelly came over and we finally finished up our secret project: Clay projects with our ol' pal Sculpy! It's been such a long time since I've made anything out of clay. Jr High and Highschool were I think my prime (since I had soooo much free time after school!!) Anyway, here are some pictures of the night!


Nelly working on her swirls! I was so annoyed with myself! Last night she left before I was able to get a picture of her finished work! Next time I go over to her place I'll have to bring my camera! :D She made a cute cat boy reading a book, and here we see her working on her multicoloured swirl tablet. The finished version of that had a cute pink heart in the middle!

Here are my silly bits of clay, getting ready to go in the oven. Seems I can't get my In the Air work off my mind..! Those little blobs of flat clay next to them were eventually to become their stands.
Here the two are after being painted and spray finished. Sandra ended up looking a little braindead and Fred seems like he's plotting world domination or something! Anyway, here's some more shots of Sandra. I did some turn-around shots so that you could see the whole thing.

...and the detail of the braindead expression! Haha! And now onto Mr. Chalépas..!

Nelly and I made fun of his funny little butt *snerk!!*

Such a fun night! I love doing little crafty bits!! I especially forgot how relaxing making clay figures was! Nelly and I definitely need to have another night of crafting!

Peace out!

~Bren

2 comments:

Natalie Nourigat said...

DUDE! That's SWEET. Sandra especially looks really good!!

Bren said...

aaw, thanks Tally!!
*huggle attack~!*