Monday, August 17, 2009

Friday night with clay

Spent more time making another clay figure. It's not painted yet - it's taking it's time drying. :) I'll post a photo of it tonight when I get home.

My client job is officially done! It's just a matter of sending a disc with the working files to them now. My goal now is to draw up some new In the Air pages so that I can update again starting in September. I've gotten 6 pages finished so far - I'm hoping that for chapter 4 I can update at least 2 pages a week rather than chapter 3's tedious 1 page a week updating pattern. We'll just have to see what happens with that..!

I've also got an art trade going with my friend Isabel. Below is my thumbnail sketch - I'm hoping to get this painted soon!! These are her RO characters, Chocola (girl) and Ansel (boy).

No comments: