For the past few days, I've been working on a commissioned painting. However, it was a painting style I haven't done before - it was to be painted on a bedroom wall! All Sophia wanted for Christmas was for her bedroom to look like a barn, with a horse peeking out a window in the corner. So I took up the challenge and did the painting. :)
I can't draw things on a large scale very well, so this projector helped me.
Prepping the wall.
Got the white base layer down, now time to paint the horse!
Now all he needs is his window!
And there it is! The painting is complete!
Sophia and her mother Roey are happy with the results!
All in all, it took maybe 18 hours (over 4 days). Now, I've got one other project to *finally* finish, and have 3 more pages to tone before In the Air chapter 5 is done! Gah! I gotta get cracking!